What We’re Looking For
With our ever-expanding EPA offer, we now need more people than ever to keep with the demand!
End-Point Assessors provide independent, fair, reliable and consistent assessment services to TQUK customers. End-Point Assessors use their assessment experience in combination with their robust and relevant industry knowledge to form judgements and grading decisions for apprentice assessment activities, which test an apprentices’ occupational competency. This role requires someone who is flexible in their approach to all tasks, who has the ability to travel and who has exceptional assessment abilities that demonstrate integrity and impartiality.
End-Point Assessors will:
- Deliver outstanding End-Point Assessment services to apprentices and employers
- Undertake End-Point Assessment activities with integrity and impartiality to offer a fair, reliable and consistent assessment experience for all apprentices and employers
- Manage assigned caseload to ensure all stages of the EPA journey are completed in a timely manner and to the expected standard
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of apprenticeship standards and assessment plans
- Undertake onsite and remote invigilation duties as part of your allocated caseload
- Produce accurate and well-informed assessment feedback and written reports to validate assessment grading decisions
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within healthcare support or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ assessing experience with robust knowledge of assessment techniques
- Evidenced experience in the vocational sector at or above the level to which you will assess
- Relevant assessor qualification
- Level 2 English and maths qualifications (or equivalent)
- Sound IT and digital literacy
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a flexible manner, adapt to different environments and solve problems independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including report writing
Want to Know More?
For more info on each assessor position, click on the links, below:
See you around The Hive!