How TQUK Can Help You
The new apprenticeship standards are designed to improve upon what’s gone before and help with the apprentice’s initial journey into their chosen career, before you know it, they’ll be on the road to success.
However, we understand that the new end-point assessment system can be a tricky to get used to, no matter who you are, apprentice, training provider, employer or assessor. There are lots of stages to complete, lots of requirements and forms to fill out, lots of rules you’ll have to follow.
Because of this, we will have a team of committed EPA Coordinators, Officers and Client Relationship Officers to help you along the way and answer any questions you may have. We will also actively work with apprentices, training providers and employers to make your End-Point Assessment as seamless as possible, and to create an environment where you have the opportunity to do your best.
We have also designed a comprehensive and easy-to-use EPA management system.
Verve EPA is Training Qualifications UK’s new and extensive End Point Assessment system designed for providers, employers and EPA assessors to track apprentice progress from start to completion.
Its numerous features are designed with usability, cost effectiveness and most importantly the learner experience in mind, and includes:
- Quick and simple registration of candidates via csv bulk import that includes all essential ESFA upload information
- Access to a range of free support materials, including employer, provider and learner apprenticeship packs and mock exams
- Intelligent management and upload of required gateway evidence, plus additional options to link your e-portfolio system
- Digital signature technology – sign off gateway evidence and assessment on-screen with your mouse or tablet stylus
- Embedded conference call technology – Organise and attend meetings within the system itself
- Clear and visible assessment progress – All parties can view learner progress towards completion, including results and e-certificates for each component of the standard
- Smart notifications and reminders to assist in meeting key apprenticeship dates
If you have any questions, please call us on 03333 583 344 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information