Our Qualifications Team is always on the cutting edge, creating new and in-demand qualifications. This month, we’re putting the spotlight on three new qualifications for apprenticeships that we deliver End-Point Assessment (EPA) for. These apprenticeships are:
- Healthcare Assistant Practitioner;
- Customer Service Practitioner; and
- Customer Service Specialist.
These qualifications are mapped against Apprenticeship Standards so that Apprentices will acquire all the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours they’ll need to excel in their role. Employers and Training Providers that work with us will benefit from being able to get their qualifications for their apprenticeships and their End-Point Assessment services from one place.
Check out all the details below.
TQUK Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare (RQF)
The TQUK Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare (RQF) has been designed for Healthcare Assistant Practitioner apprenticeships.
The Healthcare Assistant Practitioner (HAP) is one of the most popular apprenticeships in the UK, and it’s easy to see why.
HAPs work as part of a wider health and social care team, having direct contact with patients, service users or clients to provide high-quality care. HAPs work at a level above Healthcare Support Workers and have a more in-depth understanding of factors that influence ill-health, including anatomy and physiology. HAPs can work in a wide variety of roles that have been developed locally by Employers to meet individual service needs.
The TQUK Level 5 Diploma for Assistant Practitioners in Healthcare (RQF) will teach Apprentices all the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to be a HAP, preparing them for work in areas such as Cancer Services, Physiotherapy, Genito-Urinary Medicine, Orthopaedics, Hospice Care, Mental Health, Social Care, Community, Occupational Therapy, Learning Disabilities as well as hybrid roles that cross traditional occupational areas.
The qualification includes units on:
- Understanding safeguarding of children and young people for those working in the adult sector;
- Working in partnership in health and social care or children and young people’s settings;
- Developing health and safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices in health and social care or children and young people’s settings;
- Managing quality in health and social care or children and young people’s settings;
- The philosophy, ethics and models of healthcare;
- Anatomy and physiology for care practitioners;
- The principles of infection prevention and control within a work setting;
- The awareness of specific conditions related to healthcare outcomes;
- Care planning and therapeutic interventions in healthcare settings.
TQUK Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF)
The TQUK Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF) has been designed for Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeships.
A Customer Service Practitioner (CSP) is the face and, in many cases, the first point of contact a customer has with a company. The Apprentice’s raison d’être, as a CSP, will be getting to know their customers and clients and resolving any problems with products and services delivered from the workplace, digitally or by travelling in person to the customer’s location.
In general, they resolve one-time anomalous issues, or more routine issues like taking orders, payments, transfers and more. They also help customers by offering guidance, care, service recovery and more, along with conducting sales activities and gaining customer feedback for the company.
The TQUK Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF) will teach Apprentices all the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours required to be a Customer Service Practitioner.
The qualification includes core units on:
- Customer service knowledge;
- Principles of working in customer service within an organisation;
- Systems and resources;
- Working with customers;
- Personal development.
TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Customer Service Specialists (RQF)
The TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Customer Service Specialists (RQF) has been designed for Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeships.
The Customer Service Specialist (CSS) works at the level above the CSP. This is a more senior role where the Apprentice acts as a point of contact for more complex customer service requests, complaints and queries. They act as an escalation point for difficult and ongoing customer problems.
The CSS, in the normal course of their duties, will gather and analyse data that influences change and improvements in service, utilising both organisational and generic IT systems to carry out their role. CSSs can operate in almost any business environment, including contact centres, retail, service industries and more.
The TQUK Level 3 Diploma for Customer Service Specialists (RQF) will teach Apprentices the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours to work in a high-level customer service environment: improving customer service delivery and satisfaction, attracting new customers, business knowledge, customer journey, service improvements and utilising both organisational and generic IT systems.
The qualification includes units on:
- Business knowledge and customer service;
- Understand the customer journey;
- Customer insight;
- Customer service culture;
- Providing business-focused customer service;
- Providing a positive customer experience;
- Develop personal skills to enhance customer service.
We’re always churning out new qualifications for apprenticeships. If there are apprenticeships you would like us to develop qualifications for, get in touch.
See you out there!