Get ready to tap into that delicious honey.
Here, you’ll find all the resources we can offer to help you achieve all you can during your apprenticeship.
The Hive has spent night and day making sure you have every chance to succeed in your assessment. You’ve spent a lot of time and energy getting to this point and we want to make sure you’re prepared to appropriately – and to make sure your best qualities shine through. We’ve created a useful collection of documents that will help guide you through your apprenticeship, from end to end.
Hive’s Learner Support Pack
You’ll find here a sample of the Hive’s Learner Support Pack for Adult Care Worker. Once you are registered as taking your assessment with TQUK, you will be provided with a pack specifically tailored to your particular apprenticeship. It will take you through the step-by-step process of your apprenticeship.
It will include:
- A section listing all the tasks you will need to complete for your Induction, including your Initial Assessment.
- A formative study self-assessment that will test your knowledge, skills and behaviours. It will include a series of knowledge-based and situational questions that you will answer yourself. The questions in this section were based on the apprenticeship standards released by the government. The more of these questions you can answer, the better your chances of getting a good mark on your assessment.
- A Gateway self-check, where you, your employer, and training provider will sign off on your readiness for your final assessment.
- A section outlining the various stages of your End-Point Assessment so you can prepare.
- All the forms that you, your employer and training provider will need to sign.
If you have any questions about your Learner Support Pack, or questions about the End-Point Assessment process in general, feel free to contact the TQUK EPA team at firstname.lastname@example.org.