Welcome to the EPA Product Newsletter!
We hope you had a lovely Easter and a relaxing bank holiday weekend.
We are excited to announce that our brand-new Gateway Meeting Record and Requirements Guidance documents have been published on EPA Pro for all standards and are ready to use.
These documents are standard-specific and replace all previous gateway guidance documents and forms, which are no longer available on EPA Pro. Please use the new Gateway Meeting Record and Requirements Guidance document provided on EPA Pro when submitting a gateway application. Previous versions of gateway documents will not be accepted after 1st June.
Each document includes:
- an attainment checklist – track all of the evidence required using the interactive checklist.
- links to documents required at gateway – access standard-specific documents that need to be submitted at gateway, as well as general documents such as the ID Declaration form, just by clicking on the relevant link.
- links to resources and websites – access further information by that will take you straight to resources such as the Training Provider Handbook and external links to websites such as IfATE.
- links to specific sections within the document – jump to specific sections of interest within the document just by clicking the relevant link.
- an interactive contents page – use the interactive contents page to access specific sections within the document quickly and easily.
- a link to the contents page – return to the contents page at any time by simply clicking ‘Contents Page’ at the top right of each page within the document.
Leader in Adult Care and Lead Practitioner in Adult Care – New Apprentice Packs
Apprentice Packs have been created for the Leader in Adult Care and Lead Practitioner in Adult Care standards. They contain lots of useful information for Apprentices regarding the End-Point Assessment process and useful details on assessment methods. These documents replace the Apprentice Flowchart and Apprentice Briefs for the Observation and Professional Discussion that were previously available. Please delete any local copies of the documents and use the new Apprentice Packs provided on EPA Pro.
TQUK year-end webinar
In case you missed it, Training Qualifications UK hosted a Year End Webinar last month to provide useful information and tips for Providers during this busy time of year. In this useful video you will find information on the following:
- completion windows, from gateway to certification, on each standard Training Qualifications UK offers.
- how to ensure your Apprentices complete ahead of July.
- top tips for a speedy and successful Apprentice journey, from registration to certification.
EPA reporting webinar
As you know, we host a range of training sessions to ensure you and your team are fully supported in the End-Point Assessment journey. We would like to remind you of another EPA webinar we’re hosting that you and your colleagues are invited to!
The EPA Pro Reporting webinar will be held on Monday 17th April from 12:00pm-12:45pm. To register your place, click here.
Once you’ve registered for the above webinar, you will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any questions before the event, please submit them here.
Get in Touch!
If you have any questions regarding Gateway Meeting Record and Requirements Guidance documents or the gateway process please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 033 3358 33 44.
If you have questions regarding any documents or suggestions on how to improve them to suit your needs better, please get in touch with the Product Development Team